2013 Project 52

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's A Girl! Maybe.

So, I had a followup ultrasound on Monday...and it "looks like a girl" but the tech could not be sure! Dave and I are both pretty sure that it is indeed a girl...since two different ultrasound techs had the same conclusion, and we both have the same gut feeling. :) But, we'll have to wait until February to know for sure! Dave is secretly (actually not-so-secretly) happy that we don't have 100% certainty since this will likely prevent me from going on a crazy girly shopping spree! Who me?

I've been waiting to post this so I could include an ultrasound photo...but our scanner is not working, and our new printer/scanner combo won't arrive until Friday. If I get around to it, I'll update this post w/ photo this weekend!

Ok, here's the pic! What do you think? Girl or Boy?

3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

We'll all be on pins and needles until February! This must be so exciting for you. :-) Hope you're feeling well!!

NuggetsMom said...

I was just thinking about you today and wondering how it went on Monday. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl :) You should definitely buy lots of pink at the consignment sales!

Baby Gomish said...

I love that she (maybe he) already has a little personality, playing hide and seek with you all! Hope you all are doing good :)

Quotes