2013 Project 52

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pigtails and other girly things...

I can't even tell you how excited I was this weekend when, after months of trying, Tessa finally let me put a barrette in her hair!   I bought a bunch of them when she was a baby, and it always made me sad to see them sitting untouched on her dresser.  Until this weekend, she would rip them out the moment I put them in her hair. 

So, this morning I decided to push my luck and see if she might actually let me do something more with her hair.  And....voila!  Her first pigtails!  She sat so still for me -- I was shocked!  Obviously, my technique needs a little work, but I didn't want to push my luck too far by trying to perfect them.  Her curls tend to get a bit frizzy after sleeping on them, which is why the pigtail on the right is a bit wild. 


So, while we were getting all girly, I decided to break out some dress up jewelry that I picked up at a yard sale earlier this summer.  She loved her "bakelet" the best.  :)

1 comment:

Wild Family said...

awww! I love it! So cute!

Quotes