2013 Project 52

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Fever

We've got fall fever around here.  Well, at least I do!  Who cares that it was a record-setting 98 degrees here on Friday?  Umm...ok, I do.  Bring on the fall weather, please!!!   Despite the heat, we set out to a local nursery to pick up some pumpkins and mums on Saturday.  It's a great place that also has a fun pumpkin play area for the kids. 


Tessa spent most of the time "cleaning" inside this tunnel.  She picked up every single rock inside and dumped them back outside where they belonged!  One at a time, of course.   (Note to self:  Next time, leave the cute white skirt at home.)

Lots of fun pumpkins and gourds:

Tessa found her pumpkin!

And Calder found his!

Strolling through the pumpkin aisles.

Mommy's little helper.

Despite a valiant effort, she didn't get anywhere.

Tomatoes!

The kids loved chasing after the roosters and chickens that roam the nursery.

Calder checks out our load!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Tessa is looking like such a BIG GIRL these days. I can't believe it! I guess it's just in time! ;)

And I love that bluish-white pumpkin you got. I've been admiring them at our locals stands.

Miss you guys! And keeping my fingers crossed for a belly pic sometime soon. :)

Quotes