2013 Project 52

Friday, February 22, 2008

E-I-E-I-O


Old McDonald from courtney on Vimeo.

Calder's absolute favorite song is Old McDonald (Wheels on the Bus comes in at a distant 2nd). He loves to fill in the animal noises as we sing. When he wants to hear the song he will yell 'I E?' over and over and over until we comply. We usually have to sing it several times before he is satisfied (or before we can successfully distract his attention to something else!) This video is a bit long, but I promise it's worth it -- the cuteness factor is very high!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Omigosh, Courtney - how cute can Calder be? I love how he helps you sing the song - but more precious is HOW he sings it! I love the drawn out animal sounds - MOooooooooooo!!!

Baby Gomish said...

Jim and I laughed so hard watching this, Calder is so adorable. We love how he bounces his head and our favorite animal was the cow lol.

Quotes