2013 Project 52

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great-Grandma's Colorful Scrubbers


Learning his colors from courtney on Vimeo.

My Grandma crochets these great kitchen scrubbers, and I tend to always have a colorful collection of them. The other day, Calder found my stockpile and started carting them around the house and shouting out the colors. It was just so adorable. He amazes us every day at how much he has learned at such a young age. In terms of colors, he knows blue (bwoo), green (geen), red (dar or dra), pink (mink), purple (pur pur), yellow (deddo), and orange (orn). He doesn't get them right 100% of the time, but he is pretty darn close. I love to hear him say pink and orange the most -- it is the cutest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Calder has a great vocabulary!! Amazing, and so cute to watch! I guess I should start working more on colours...lol. :) Thanks for sharing that video!

Quotes