2013 Project 52

Monday, February 18, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

I escaped to Vegas this weekend for my first 'Mommy's weekend away' and to visit my friends Betsy and Stan. It was hard to leave Calder (and Dave), but Betsy and Stan showed me a great time and the weekend went by so fast! Here's the view from the balcony at The Venetian.

The really cool glass ceiling in the Bellagio.
Getting the inside scoop on upcoming Jerry Springer episodes!


Betsy chatting up Don King!

Two games of Bingo and a few rounds of Keno was the extent of my gambling, but both were really fun! We had no luck in the Bingo Hall, but we each won a round of Keno. I won $1 by matching 2 numbers on a pick four. My 2 winning numbers? 8 and 19 -- Calder's birthday!

Betsy and Stan enjoying the 'Fremont Experience'.


Betsy and Courtney hanging out in Old Las Vegas (Fremont).

Barley has grown a lot since we last saw her in March 2007!

No comments:

Quotes