2013 Project 52

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Kitchen Is Complete!!!

It's finally complete, and we love it! Most of it has been done for a while now, but we finally completed the backsplash this past week.




Here are a few shots of Dave and I during our backsplash adventure. It wasn't easy...but it came out great and we're already thinking about what else we can tile in the house! I laid the tile and Dave did all of the cutting -- good teamwork!
Many thanks to Sean, Vandana and Sandhya who occupied Calder for the day so we could have the time to take on this task!













And, of course I had to include a few 'before' shots, so you can see the transformation!

5 comments:

Taffy & Razzy ( BFFs 4 life! ) said...

GO TO TAFFYRAZZY.BLOGSPOT.COM! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND ADD LOTS OF COMENTS! ILL DO THE SAME BACK TO YOUR WEBSITE TOO!
THANX, YOURS,
TAFFY AND RAZZY

Baby Gomish said...

It's beautiful, you guys did an awesome job!!!

Viva Las Remlings said...

So when is the dynamic Reiser duo completing the Vegas Kitchen Make-Over? Looks like you hired pro's for the job - Nice Job!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Mr and Mrs Bob Vila!

Elizabeth said...

Courtney, your kitchen is beautiful!! What an amazing job!! I love your backsplash - tell me, was it difficult? My husband and I are attempting ours this weekend!! :)

Great job!

Quotes