2013 Project 52

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Months

This post is a bit late...but our baby girl is already 10 months old!


At 10 months, she claps (especially in response to someone saying "yay!" or singing "If You're Happy And You Know It"), waves, and shimmies and rolls all over the room on her belly. She's starting to do some kind of backwards semi-crawling thing too.

Poor thing has had a rough fall/winter so far. She's had some type of cold or virus on and off for the last 2 months. She's currently suffering from RSV and her second double-ear infection in a row. :( She's a trooper though, and is still generally happy.




Here she is posing on the blanket that I made her.  Although I love how it turned out, I will never ever ever attempt to knit a blanket again!  It took me 2 years to finish that thing (not continuously, obviously).  I started it when Tessa was Alyse's age!! 


No comments:

Quotes