2013 Project 52

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Columbus Day at the Pumpkin Patch

I had the day off on Columbus Day and the kids' school was closed for the day, so we headed over to Maryland to meet up with some friends at a pumpkin patch.  It was a small farm, but it was perfect for the kids. 

Calder found this sunflower and ran across the field to deliver it to me!  Such a gentleman! 
This is probably my new favorite picture of the two of them.  I love the way they are running together, just having fun.  Even though you can't see Tessa's face, I think it is so sweet how Calder is looking at her, and I have to imagine she was smiling right back at him! 

Tessa was intrigued by all of the dirt on this pumpkin!

Another sweet sibling photo. :)

Getting a little grumpy before lunch!  

 Calder and Tessa check out the sunflower field.  I was so excited about all of the beautiful sunflowers! 

 Carly and Tessa:  Best Buds!

More sunflowers! 

Tessa and Carly visit the adorable pumpkin house before we head home.

No comments:

Quotes