2013 Project 52

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Artists at work

I don't break out the paint very often for the kids.  I just really hate the mess.  But, last week, on Day 2 of being stuck at home because of a sick little boy...I decided to give it a try.  I think it was actually the first time I'd ever given Tessa a paintbrush...and now I know why!  She was definitely more interested in seeing what it tasted like than putting it on paper. 




And this little man?  He just wanted to mix all of the colors together...
 ...and then see what it felt like to give himself a paint bath!

Fortunately, the paint was washable, so both kids cleaned up pretty easily.  But, I'm pretty sure I won't be breaking out the paints again very soon...  I'm so thankful that they get the chance to do this kind of messy artwork at school! 

1 comment:

Wild Family said...

I feel the same way about paint, haha...

Quotes