2013 Project 52

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! Calder & Tessa's school had a party on Friday that I was able to attend. Here's Calder's class during the school parade. They came out singing -- it was too cute! Unfortunately, I didn't even think to take a video until they were done singing. :(

We finally carved our pumpkin this morning! I told Calder it was his job to come up with the design for the face -- he was so excited.

Posing with the finished product. He name him Jackal the Jack-o-Lantern!

6 Halloween Cuties!! Our friends Alex and Aubrey stopped by to say "hi" before trick-or-treating.

My fireman and my little strawberry!Strawberry Shortcake plucking a sweet strawberry!
Here's the whole trick-or-treating crew. Calder happily took candy from each house, but when we got to the house that was handing out raisins -- his eyes completely lit up and he looked at me and said "Can I eat them??" That's my boy!!

No comments:

Quotes