2013 Project 52

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Spaghetti, Spaghetti all over the place...

...up to my elbows, up to my face! (Yes, I loved Shel Silverstein as a child and still have many of his poems memorized.)
If I've ever talked to you about Calder's eating habits, you know that nothing is a sure thing with him, except for fruit and dairy products. So, I was extremely excited the other night when he gobbled up his bowl of spaghetti and then asked for seconds! Not only had he finally eaten the same meal as Mommy and Daddy, but I had secretly snuck pureed veggies into the sauce and he was none the wiser! [insert evil mommy laugh here] :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Calder! Good for you for finally eating what Mom and Dad ate - what a great start! And good for you, mommy - for putting in veggies in the sauce. I recently picked up the cookbook 'The Sneaky Chef' to get some recipes to do just that! I heard of a recipe somewhere (maybe this book) that has chickpeas in chocolate chip cookies - and it's supposed to be quite good! :)

Quotes