2013 Project 52

Sunday, July 21, 2013

OBX 2012

Yep, you read that right.  2012.  I never got around to sorting through and editing all of the pictures that I took during last year's beach vacation.  So, I promised myself that I would do it before this year's trip!  So, with about one month to spare...I did it! As usual, I took a gazillion pictures and always have trouble narrowing them down.  Soo...tons of photos ahead (even after two passes through of deleting several!)  It kills me how little the kids look.  They have grown so much in just one year! 

Hopefully this year's set of beach photos will actually make it to the blog before the end of 2013!




 
 
 

  

 

  







 
 




 
 


  
 



  
 
 
 



 
  















 



 
   
 
 

 
  


 


 

 
 
 

   

 

 
 
 



No comments:

Quotes