2013 Project 52

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dying Eggs

This year, I decided to try the Kool-Aid method of dying Easter eggs that I saw all over Pinterest.  All of the pictures showed beautifully dyed eggs in a rainbow of colors, so I was very excited about trying it, and the kids were also super excited that they were allowed to "taste-test" the colors.  Keep in mind, there was no sugar in the water...just the Kool-Aid powder, so it tasted nasty - totally sour and bitter.  But, my two bunnies loved it and seriously would have gulped down every cup if I would have let them! 



Spectator Bunny:

By the end, they had pretty much mixed together every color.

So about that beautiful rainbow of colored eggs?  Well, let's just say that ours didn't turn out quite like the ones in the pictures...  Ours were orange, blue and grey.  But the fun factor was still a 10!

No comments:

Quotes