2013 Project 52

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We met up with our friends Alison, Rachel and Ms. Mary at a pumpkin patch on Columbus Day.  We had so much fun playing with them!  Later, they even gave us a cute photo book filled with pictures of our fun day!  We love it!


I can see that I'm going to be faced with the challenge of getting these three to all look in the same direction (and smile) for the rest of my life.  (And let me apologize for Tessa's lack of modesty.  I don't know what was going on with that skirt...but it has now been moved to the "too small" pile.)


Welcome to my pumpkin house! (Don't worry, Mary was holding her from inside the pumpkin.)

Wagon ride!

The 'patch' was filled with tons of pretty sunflowers!

Mary and Alyse!

Racing out of the corn maze.

Tessa always wants to be carried.  Looks like she roped Ali into it this time. :)

A few baby cuddles before saying goodbye.  Can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Quotes