2013 Project 52

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nine Months

I'm 9 months old now. My Mommy and Daddy can't believe it!

I love to help Daddy cheer on the Steelers!

This ball popper belonged to my brother and sister when they were little.  Mommy got it out for me, but they usually hog it. 

I'm starting to eat a few finger foods like puffs and cooked peas and carrots.  I even had some pot roast.  I think my new tooth helped me chew it up.  I'm getting another tooth too!  It kind of hurts.  :(

I am usually a very happy girl...

...except when Mommy puts me in a pumpkin.

I also love to "talk."  My mommy is working on getting a video of me saying "dadadadadada!"  I'm sure she will post it soon!

Official 9 month stats: 16 lbs 9 oz (13th percentile), 26.4 inches (20th percentile)

No comments:

Quotes