2013 Project 52

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Be With Me Playseum

Earlier this month, we checked out the Be With Me Playseum in DC with some friends. The kids had an absolute ball, and after 3+ hours, I was dragging them out of there! It's not a huge place, but there is just so much for them to do.  We didn't even make it to every room.  It's all hands on play and so super fun -- it made me want to be a kid again! (Once again, excuse the low-quality pictures...but I very rarely bring along my good camera when I am taking all three kids out by myself!) 

Sandbox play for Tessa

Where's the water?

Calder tries out his kayaking skills

Tessa was in absolute heaven when she found a basket 'o shoes!

This was sooo cute and probably my favorite room.  It was a room made out like a Domino's pizzeria!  They loved serving the pizzas, but I think they loved playing on the cash registers even more. 

Pizza man in training!
One man band.
We splurged on one of the 'extras' and let the kids make their own ice cream sundaes.  How cute are they in their aprons and chef hats!?

Happy girl!


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

No comments:

Quotes