2013 Project 52

Monday, January 24, 2011

35

So, I turned 35 last week.  Oy.  How did that happen?  Calder painted me two very sweet gifts for my birthday -- a heart-shaped picture frame and a wooden jewelry box.  He chose green paint for the picture frame, since that is my favorite color.  The jewelry box is red and green because he wanted to incorporate both of our favorite colors into it.  Since it's red and green, he told me it was to hold my "christmas jewelry".  :) I meant to take a picture of him with my gifts, but I keep forgetting.  Once I do, I'll add them below. 

So, I decided to ask Calder a few questions to see how well he knows dear ol' Mom...

1. How old is Mommy?  I don't know.  48?  (yikes...)
2. What is Mommy's name?  Courtney  (right!)
3. What is Mommy's favorite color?  green  (right!)
4. What is Mommy's favorite thing to eat?  I don't know.  Broccoli.  (ummm...negative on that one.)
5. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?  Play with me.  (but of course!)
6. What is Mommy's favorite song?  I don't know.  Wheels on the Bus. (actually, that's one of Tessa's favorites.)

7. What is Mommy's job?   Learning math.  (pretty close!)
8. Where does Mommy like to go?   Work.  (sometimes, buddy...)
9. What is your favorite thing about Mommy?  
When you play with me.  (Awww!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha. Ha. Ha. :)

Carrie said...

Laughing at Calder - not at you for turning 35. Just incase that wasn't obvious. :)

Quotes