2013 Project 52

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OBX 2010

I have a confession to make. As if there was ever any doubt...it has been confirmed that I am a pathological picture taker. I took over 900 photos on our 1 week beach vacation this year. (In fact...I couldn't have timed this proclamation any better!  As I was trying to upload pictures to this post, Google informed me that I had used up all of my alotted free photo storage space, and will now have to start paying for photo storage!)

Anyway, so it was obviously very difficult for me to narrow down my favorites to post here...but here goes.  900+ photos narrowed down to about 30...






Calder conquered his fear of the ocean!











 Hangin' at the beach with my lovies.



 Love my little beach babe!

 Definitely my favorite picture ever of my two favorite boys:

And a ton of pictures of my little swimmer.  Just look at that happy face!  How can I choose a favorite?  Sooo proud of him!









On that note, here's a quick video of my swimmin' little man.  This was at the beginning of the summer...prior to 6 weeks of swimming lessons.  He did so great! 

Swimming -- June 2010 from courtney on Vimeo.

No comments:

Quotes