2013 Project 52

Monday, November 23, 2009

Harvest Festival

Calder and Tessa's school hosted a Harvest Festival a little over a week ago. Dave and I were both able to go and join Calder's class for the turkey lunch!

Ready to dig into the cranberry sauce. I think he had 3 helpings! But no turkey, of course!
The cookies I made for the party. I can't take credit for the idea though -- I found a picture of them online!
The class made a giant turkey using their handprints as the feathers. Written inside each handprint was what the child was thankful for. Most children were thankful for their moms or dads or other family members. Here's Calder's handprint:
Calder poses with his wonderful teacher, Ms. Katrina.
And, his other wonderful teacher, Ms. Katie.Tessa takes a break from gazing out the window!

No comments:

Quotes