2013 Project 52

Friday, July 10, 2009

Favorite Colors

Calder loves to know about people's favorite colors. It's kind of funny, because his curiosity isn't person-based, it's color-based. For example,

Calder: "Who's favorite color is red?"
Mommy: "Daddy's favorite color is red"
Calder: "Who else likes red?"
(repeat for every color...)

So, last week I was making lunch in the kitchen, and I heard Calder call from the family room "Mommy, these toys are for you!" It didn't immediately register that he'd picked out a bunch of toys in my favorite color...
...until he said "And these toys are for Tessa!" He was quite adamant that yellow is Tessa's favorite color...but I think she might disagree!
By the way, he had also picked out a bunch of white toys and laid them next to Lucky, but Lucky got up before I had a chance to snap a picture! And, for the record, Calder's favorite color is still purple. :)

No comments:

Quotes