2013 Project 52

Monday, April 13, 2009

3 months old!

Little Miss T is 3 months old today! Time is really flying. She is the sweetest little thing and we all love her dearly! Dave and I were just talking about how we are so lucky to have ended up with two really good babies! Calder was a great baby, but I have to say, I think Tessa is a little bit easier. Maybe it's because we are so much more experienced at this parenthood thing...but honestly, she hardly ever cries. And when she does, the solution is pretty simple: she either wants to be nursed, changed, burped or held. She consistently sleeps 7-8 hours at night, and she is extremely tolerant of her big brother! Our only issue with her right now is that she refuses to take a bottle. I find this pretty hilarious since it took me about 7-8 weeks to work out the whole breastfeeding thing, so I never would have suspected that after 2 months of at least a few bottles a day, she won't take one at all! Luckily, we have about 2 more months to work that out before I'm scheduled to return to work!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Tessa is totally adorable! Can't wait to see you all later this week.

And yes, you all are truly blessed with babies with easy temperaments! I'm so happy for you all but a little jealous, too. Of course I was a "difficult" temperament baby myself, so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :)

Quotes