2013 Project 52

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Conversations with Calder

Here are a few things that Calder can be heard saying on a regular basis these days...

"I take a great nap!" -- This is said nearly every morning. He also says this after every nap, regardless of whether he actually took one or not.

"Is that a good idea?" -- This is what he says when he's trying to convince us that we should watch Super Why (or do any other activity of his choosing) instead of eating dinner, cleaning up, taking a nap, going to bed, etc...

"This is going to be so much fun!" -- Said anytime he gets to do the activity of his choosing.

"Whoooooaaaa. You have to be more careful!" -- Calder is one heck of a backseat driver. Don't abruptly hit the breaks, unless you want to hear this repeatedly!

"She's smiling at me! She likes me." -- He says this anytime Tessa appears to be looking in his direction.

"This food makes me sad." -- Ok, so he only said this once. But it was too cute not to include on this list!

3 comments:

Corey said...

I can sympathize with "This food makes me sad." I had a salad for lunch today, and it made me a little sad. I would have rather had pizza...

Courtney R said...

Actually, he may have been talking about pizza when he said that. Seriously -- what kid doesn't like pizza??

Wild Family said...

This is way too cute! Kids say the cutest things :)

Quotes