2013 Project 52

Monday, February 2, 2009

Curiosity

This may be TMI for some of you readers out there...but, since Tessa hasn't been gaining weight very steadily, we have been supplementing her after our breastfeeding sessions...which means lots of pumping for me. As I was pumping one day, Calder walked into my room and asked one of his favorite questions: "What's that?" I think I told him pretty simply "It's my pump." Either he didn't hear me quite right or he thinks I'm a camel. The next day, as I was nursing Tessa, he climbed up next to me on the couch and said "Is she eating your humps?"

2 comments:

Susannah said...

I love this story, Courtney! So cute and earnest. Breastfeeding really must look funny to kids!

Hang in there with the pumping and supplementing. So many of us have been right there with you, and I know it is not fun! Hope things settle down soon!!

Wild Family said...

This is so funny! I remember Ella asking funny question about breastfeeding! :) At least you get a good laugh in the mix of it all :)

Quotes