2013 Project 52

Friday, February 13, 2009

1 Month Old!

Tessa is 1 month old today! I took her for her 1-month well visit and am happy to report that she is now a whopping 8.5 pounds! Although that only puts her in the 29th percentile, she gained a whole pound in the last 9 days! She has been a very hungry girl lately, so I had suspected that she was going through a growth spurt. As for height, she is 21.5 inches which puts her in the 67th percentile. So, essentially, she's tall and skinny! Happily, she's also starting to grow into her 0-3 month clothing! I never thought I would get so much use out of the 'newborn' size. I swear that Calder only wore that size for a week or two before he outgrew them!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

She looks like a little doll here. So adorable! Looking forward to meeting her this week. :)

Quotes