2013 Project 52

Saturday, October 18, 2008

24 Week Belly Shot

A few people have asked for belly shots...so here I am at 24 weeks and 3 days. I had my 24 week prenatal appt. this morning and everything is going well. The baby's heartbeat continues to be fast and strong! We love the opportunity to hear it each month. This baby is extremely active. Much more so than Calder ever was. I am constantly feeling kicks and somersaults -- I love it.

For comparison purposes, here's a shot of me at 24 weeks pregnant with Calder. Is anyone else alarmed at how much bigger I am this time??? Yikes! I definitely think I am carrying differently this time - not as much out front, and I just feel bigger all around. Perhaps a sign that this baby is indeed a girl??

By the way...how long have I had the exact same hair style?

No comments:

Quotes