2013 Project 52

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy

Well, it's official -- he's two! I can hardly believe it. It's truly amazing how fast time flies when you have all this growing up to do. :)

These are two of my favorite pictures from today. This one is literally the only picture from today where he is looking at the camera and smiling (he is very very busy these days, and cannot be bothered to look at the camera). Incidentally, this picture also shows my complete lack of skill in the party hat department. Calder and I wore these hats around the house for a good 45 minutes before I realized I had folded them completely wrong. You'd think the fact that the instructions were still visible might have clued me in...

More birthday pictures and the rest of the beach pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Happy Birthday, Calder!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Calder!!

Quotes