2013 Project 52

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Michigan Weekend {in September}

Back in mid-September, Tessa and I took a mommy-and-me trip to Michigan for a weekend. It was a lot of fun and we got to see so many extended family members during our trip!

The first day we had a family gathering at a hotel/water park to celebrate my aunt's birthday. Tessa had an absolute ball and was quite the daredevil on all of the water slides.

Swimming with Aunt Sharleen
Handsome Blake in the pool
The next day, we headed to my Dad's and took a trip to a nearby farm.  We loved the scenery there -- not to mention the cider and donuts!








Tessa also got her first guitar lesson with Poppa's new guitar!

And, before we left, we had one more visit with my Grandma.  She left to spend the winter in AZ a few weeks later. 


So long, Michigan!  See you next time!

 A little video of that first lesson...
Tessa Poppa Guitar from courtney on Vimeo.

No comments:

Quotes