2013 Project 52

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lavender Farm

While my mom was in town in early June, we redeemed a groupon that I had purchased for a visit to a lavender farm.  I wasn't sure what to expect, so we were pleasantly surprised to find that the farm had more to offer than just lavender.  First up...a basket full of baby bunnies! 
The bunnies were so calm and sweet.  They were all between 6 and 8 weeks old, and they were selling them for $10 each.  I definitely thought about walking away with one of those little snugglers! 

They also had a super fun playhouse and a little outdoor play area for the kids.  This was definitely the highlight for the kids.  I was super excited to see this little toy horse...I had the same one as a baby!  (In fact, my mom still has it!)


And, of course, the lavender.  The whole place smelled beautiful.  They even had kiddie scissors, so the kids could help out with the cutting.  Definitely a fun outing for all of us!



No comments:

Quotes