2013 Project 52

Thursday, July 8, 2010

3rd of July

On the morning of the 3rd of July, my mom and I took Calder to the local village parade.  We're talking a super small parade that lasted all of 10 minutes and the undeniable highlight was a John Deere tractor.  But, he loved it anyway.  Especially all of the candy that was thrown his way!  Unfortunately, Tessa had gotten carsick earlier that morning...so she and Dave had to miss out while they waited for her freshly washed carseat to dry out! 









Later that day, my extended family got together at my cousin's house.  It was so wonderful to spend a relaxing afternoon just hanging out with aunts, uncles and cousins.  I have such good memories of family gatherings growing up...and now that all of the 'cousins' have kids of their own, it's super fun to get together and watch all of our kids play together.  Wish we could do it more often!



 The little ones:  Blake, Tessa and Siena

4th of July hats and Bingo!





Someone discovered a love of lemonade!

Egg races! 



 Where's my egg??




 Ready for fireworks!




No comments:

Quotes