2013 Project 52

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tessa at 5 Months






Our darling girl turned 5 months old on Saturday! She continues to be a sweet little thing who goes with the flow quite easily. She loves to suck on her fingers (especially her thumb!) She's grasping things now, and starting to 'play' with a few toys -- mostly her textured links, which she loves to shove in her mouth (when her fingers aren't in there.) She's drooling a lot these days, and we're pretty convinced that she is teething. Calder got his first 2 teeth at 5 1/2 months, so it could be right around the corner! She's usually very serious (as was Calder) but we have coaxed a few giggles out of her. She loves jumping in her jumper and she also enjoys watching Calder play.

Tomorrow is a big day for both Tessa and I. It's my first day back to work, and Tessa's first day in daycare. I definitely have mixed feelings about going back to work. I really thought it would be easier to do this the second time around, but it definitely isn't! I'm going to miss my baby girl so much!

No comments:

Quotes