2013 Project 52

Thursday, December 4, 2008

He's Making A List...

During our commute this morning, I asked Calder what he thought Santa might bring him. First, he insisted that Santa would bring him a fire truck and a bus (both toys that he already has more than one of). But, after he thought about it some more, he said "I think Santa will bring a big truck for me. And when it's cold outside, Santa will bring a puzzle for me!" When I asked Calder what he thought Santa might bring for me, he said "Santa will bring a garbage truck for you!" When I asked if there was anything else that Santa might bring me, he responded "Santa will bring a hammer for you!" Sweet. Looks like I'm in for a Christmas to remember!

December 5th Update

To complete the list for our family, at dinner tonight we asked Calder what Santa would be bringing for Daddy. Seems as though Daddy will be getting cars and trucks! And for Lucky? A bone? A chew toy? Nope. According to Calder, that lucky ol' dog will be getting.....a haircut. (He just might be right about that one!)

1 comment:

Wild Family said...

This so cute, funny and adorable!!!

Quotes