2013 Project 52

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Meme?

Ok, Sarah...I'd never even heard of a meme until I saw it on your blog, and then I realized you had tagged me to do one! Yikes! So, here goes...

The rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My 6 random things...

1. I hate tuna fish. Ok, so I've never even tried it. And I never will.

2. I love being pregnant. Yes, I'm starting to get extremely uncomfortable physically, but there's just something about all the special attention that people give you when you're sporting a big round belly -- I feel like there's an air of excitement around me at all times. And I love, love, love feeling my baby kicking and flipping around inside me. It's something that's mine and only mine which makes it a thousand times more special.

3. I wish I was a better cook.

4. Meatloaf freaks me out. The singer, not the food. Although, now that I think about it, I'm slightly freaked out by the food too.

5. I'm scared of strangers. That's right, I'm 32 years old and I'm scared of strangers. This probably has a lot to do with being robbed at gunpoint at the age of 15...but seriously...will I ever get over this? I inherently assume that all strangers have bad intentions. If a stranger tries to talk to me, I will do whatever possible to abruptly get out of the situation. I won't even answer my own front door unless I know exactly who is behind it. (Yes, I've even hidden from the UPS guy before.) But, hey, that's not such a terrible thing, right?

6. This isn't going to seem so random to those who know me well, but I'm a complete word nerd. I love any type of word game -- boggle, scrabble, crosswords, you name it -- I love it.

I am tagging:
1. Vandana
2. Elizabeth
3. Susannah
4. Reb
5. Lindsay
6. Neala

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

You were robbed at gunpoint at 15? That had to be horrifying; I wouldn't be hard on yourself for still being afraid of strangers!
Mary loved being pregnant, too. :-)

NuggetsMom said...

I'm following the "rules" and letting you know I put up my entry. what a fun little activity to change things up a bit. Love all your new Christmas pictures!

Quotes