2013 Project 52

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Almost 2

I can't believe my baby will be 2 years old in just one short month! I think he is at such a great age, and I love watching him learn and grow. I love that he calls the letter W just "double" and that his bathing suit is his "baving soup". I love the little creases in his thighs amidst what's left of the baby fat. I love that he greets me with a huge smile and a big hug each time I pick him up from day care. I love how he squeals with excitement and says "Sundy's house!" when we turn down my brother's street. I love the way he lays in his crib and sweetly asks for his favorite bedtime songs. I love that when we tell him to close his eyes, he literally puts his hands up to his eyes and closes his eyelids. I love listening to him talk himself to sleep. I love when he says "Mommy, tell me, what's this?" when he, without a doubt, already knows what it is. I love the way his bottom lip quivers and pops out into a big pout when he is just about to cry. And I love when he cuddles in my arms, gazes up at me and names all of the parts of my face. I could go on forever, but I'll stop now! There are just so many things to love about my sweet, sweet boy!

2 comments:

nealandave said...

Wow....that was very sweet. I can't wait for Aubrey and Alex to do the same things. : )

Anonymous said...

Well, you made me tear up! I miss you guys so much! I am so glad you keep this blog, so we can watch Calder grow up too! We enjoy it so much!!!

Love,
The Wild Family

Quotes