2013 Project 52

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exploration...

When Calder wakes up in the morning, he is always content to play in his crib until we come in and get him. This is a wonderful thing -- especially on weekends! So, this morning I had a killer headache, and decided to let him play a little longer than usual so I could try and steal a few more zzzz's. To be quite honest, I'm not exactly sure how long he was playing. When I finally went in to get him, it was clear he had decided to use this extra time to do a little exploring...inside his pajamas. He was standing up in his crib with his pajamas halfway unzipped, one half of his diaper undone, completely exposing himself. When I walked in, he pointed 'down there' and proudly said "Mickey Mouse!" (Mickey is on his overnite diapers, and Calder has been crazy about him lately.) I had to smile, even though his sheets, blankets and pj's were completely soaked. Thank god for mattress covers!

No comments:

Quotes