2013 Project 52

Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st Birthday Picnic!

My mom's group had a picnic on Friday to celebrate all of our kiddos turning 1! (They were all born between July and December 2006.) It is so hard to believe that I've known this great group of women (and babies) for a year! The group is an incredible resource and has helped me keep my sanity throughout the first year of motherhood! It was a gorgeous day and the food was delicious! Calder had his first jello jiggler, and I paid for it over the next SEVERAL diaper changes! Oy!

At the picnic, we were entertained by the talented Mr. Skip! You may know some of his hits: The Wheels on the Bus and The Itsy Bitsy Spider are a few favorites!

Thanks to Elizabeth for the photos! I swiped them from your site since I forgot to bring my camera to the picnic!

No comments:

Quotes