2013 Project 52

Monday, July 1, 2013

Just Tessa

I took Tessa to a birthday party a few weeks ago.  It is always so nice to get one-on-one time with her.  She is such a different child when she gets 100% of our attention, and I always wish we could give her more of that.

She even agreed to wear a dress and "beautiful matching barrettes" without a single hint of opposition!

She only knew the birthday girl at the party, so she was very shy, quiet and reserved.  When she wasn't clinging to my leg, she was sneaking over to the snack table to grab another "green egg and ham" treat.

Despite her quiet demeanor she was so excited to be at the party and she had such a blast! 






I was so glad that I had brought my camera when I saw the party barn.  After the party, I bribed her with some candy from her treat bag to get her to pose for some pictures next to the barn.  These are definitely my new favorite pictures of her -- I just wish I had noticed sooner that she was still wearing her name tag!  Now...how to decide which one to frame?

  

 
  
  

No comments:

Quotes