2013 Project 52

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cookie Makers

I had two sweet little helpers for my holiday baking this year!  Calder decided that he didn't want to help make the dough, and it honestly didn't occur to me to ask Tessa if she wanted to help...but she's seen Calder help me in the kitchen enough times that she knew just how to get herself into the action.  As I was gathering the last of the ingredients I turned around to find her pushing a chair over to the counter and trying to climb up!  It was very cute.  She turned out to be a very good little helper! 



After refrigerating the dough overnight, it was time to bake and decorate!  Calder was definitely ready to help out.  He enjoyed picking out which cookie cutters to use and intently decorated all of 2 cookies! 
 Tessa was quite intrigued by all of the different sprinkles. 

And, of course, there was no shortage of taste testers in our house either!

No comments:

Quotes