2013 Project 52

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Interview with Calder

Just for fun, Dave and I "interviewed" Calder yesterday. Granted, we could ask him the same questions tonight and I'd be willing to bet that at least half of the answers would be different...but it's still fun. :)

What makes you happy? -- "Tessa"
Are you scared of anything? -- "No"
What was the last thing that made you sad? -- "I bumped my head at the library." (This happened well over a month ago!)
What is your favorite toy? -- "A rocketship!" (Not even his toy. It's his friend Aislinn's...but he did play with it yesterday, so it was fresh on his mind.)
Who was the last person you kissed? -- "Mommy and Daddy and Tessa"
What is your favorite book? -- "It's called The 3 Little Pigs!"
What is your favorite thing to eat? -- "Apples"
What is your favorite thing to drink? -- "Juice"
What is your favorite color? -- "Purple. Purple and Pink."
Who is your favorite friend? -- "Tessa. I love Tessa."
What is your favorite thing to do? -- "Fire Trucks!"
What is your favorite animal? -- ROARRRR! A DRAGON!"

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Awww, such a cute idea! Just wanted to let you know that I've changed the url for my blog: http://haveshoeswillrun.blogspot.com/.

Quotes