2013 Project 52

Monday, April 7, 2008

We love hand-me-downs!

We received some great hand-me-downs last week! My boss (and friend) gave Calder this adorable giraffe costume. I'm not sure if it'll still fit this Halloween, so we decided to break it in early with a little dress-up fun! Calder insisted on going outside as soon as he put it on. Thanks Joan!

I love the look on his face in this picture. The boy across the street was shooting hoops and Calder was in total admiration. He just stood there and stared at him for several minutes. Deep down I think he really wanted to join in, but he was content just to watch this time. I'm sure the neighbor boy was wondering why this giraffe-baby kept staring at him!


Beet! Beet! from courtney on Vimeo.

This video is a little long, but it shows how happy Calder was to receive this bus. It was given to us by my friend Mary whose kids have outgrown it. I think I've mentioned before -- Calder is obsessed with buses. He didn't come out of it for at least 30 minutes, and he's still excited each day when we come home and he sees his bus through the window! Thanks Mary! Beet Beet!

No comments:

Quotes